Why TopMark Funding?
Because obtaining competitive funding, fast, is critical to your company. We understand this. Whether you are looking to replace current equipment to maximize your productivity or purchase additional equipment to further grow your business, we have custom equipment finance and leasing solutions to meet your ever-changing needs.
Often, acquiring equipment leasing and finance solutions for your business can feel like a burden. Yet, every day that your business goes without the equipment it needs results in opportunity lost and hits your company’s bottom line.
We get it. Because of that, at TopMark Funding we tirelessly work to become your long-term funding partner by:
- Providing the most competitive finance and lease solutions that are available in this modern marketplace
- Getting to know your business, your industry, your very specific needs to individually tailor a business capital solution that accomplishes both your short and long-term business objectives
- Understanding that your time is valuable. Time, truly is, money. Your business needs a partner that is laser focused on this realization and one that gets you the equipment your business needs, FAST.
- By following through on our passion of helping businesses achieve their goals, by building stronger and more profitable businesses
What we finance:
- Trucking and Commercial Vehicles
- Healthcare & Medical Equipment
- Dental Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Restaurant Equipment
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Packaging Equipment
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance Equipment
- Landscaping and Maintenance Equipment
- Commercial Laundry Equipment (Dry Cleaning)
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Agricultural and Farm Equipment
- Office Equipment & Furniture
- Printing Equipment
Working Capital, Business Loans, Lines of Credit — Also Available!
Programs at a Glance:
- Quick Application Only Process up to $200,000
- Terms from 12 to 72 months
- Highly Competitive Rates and Payments
- Traditional Financing and Lease solutions Available
- Dealer / Vendor Sale or Private Party Sale
- First-time Buyer (start-up) Options
- New or Used Equipment
- Little to no money down Options Available
- Bad Credit programs Available
Apply today and see what all of our customers have been buzzing about.