At TopMark Funding® we offer several dump truck financing options that will fit your budget and help add profit to the bottom line. The commercial trucking business has unique financing requirements when it comes to loans or leasing dump trucks, we get it! At TopMark Funding® we have 20 plus years of truck leasing experience. We live and breathe commercial truck financing.
From deciding whether to get a dump truck lease, traditional dump truck loan. Having a partner like TopMark that understands the commercial trucking industry and all that comes with heavy equipment financing (titling, registration, insurance, warranties, etc.) is crucial to your success and growth in the commercial trucking industry.
Apply today for a free no-obligation dump truck lease quote. Our application process is straight forward, fast, and easy. Don’t worry we do a soft credit inquiry on your credit. No hard inquiries and no negative impact that will affect your credit score.
2. Select a Solution: A business funding advisor will contact you to go over your funding and business needs. We want to understand your needs to find the best solution that meets your objectives. And help you grow your business.
3. Review Documents: Once we have determined the best solution for you and your business, documents are generated and emailed for review and signature. An electronic signature is acceptable on most documents.
4. Get Funded: After the signed contract is returned, we’ll process your documents. Most transactions fund within 1 to 2 days. Fast turn around to get you the dump truck or heavy equipment you want up and running.
Making smart choices with dump truck financing and commercial vehicle financing is critical to any trucking company working in logistics. Having up-to-date equipment to maximize efficiency and stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations is important to a company’s growth and sustainability.
Our mission is to become your long-term funding partner by helping you grow your business and fleet. We’re not here for the short-term, we’re on long-haul with you. We achieve this by being your funding advisor, guiding you towards the best financial decisions for your business.
If you would like to speak to one of our dump truck leasing specialists, please feel free to fill out the contact form below and one of our leasing specialists will contact you as soon as possible. We promise will we never share your information with any third-party companies. Your info is safe with us.
1. Rates, terms, and payment amounts vary by transaction and are factors of, but not limited to, personal credit, business credit, time in business, industry type, equipment type, and more. Financing and leasing products offered are subject to change.
2. Approval and funding time-frames vary by transaction. The above-mentioned time-frames are estimates based on process averages. These estimates are for regular, non-structured, transactions for qualified borrowers and lessees. Structured transactions may require additional time to approve and fund