The trucking business has unique financing needs when it comes to financing semi-trucks, we get it! At TopMark Funding we have 20 plus years of semi-truck financing experience. We live and breathe commercial truck financing. Our track record and expertise in commercial vehicle and truck financing industry speaks for its self.
From deciding whether to get a semi truck loan or semi truck lease, choosing between new or used Freightliner, Peterbilt, or Kenworth. Having a partner like TopMark that understands the trucking industry and all that comes with truck and trailer financing (titling, registration, insurance, warranties, etc.) is vital to your success and growth in the trucking industry.
Our mission is to become your long-term funding partner by helping you grow your business and fleet. We’re not here for the short-term, we’re on long-haul with you. We achieve this by being your funding advisor, guiding you towards the best financial decisions for your business.
Whether you’re a truck driver with bad credit, high credit score, owner-operator, small fleet owner or you own a large fleet, we have funding options for you. We have great leasing programs and semi-truck loans that will fit your budget and help add more profit to your bottom line.
Get Approved Same Day – Get Funded in 1 to 3 Days
Our process is straight-forward and simple
Making smart choices with semi-truck and commercial truck financing is critical to any trucking company working in logistics. Having up-to-date equipment to maximize efficiency and stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations is important to a company’s growth and sustainability. We’ve made the funding process quick and easy so you can get funded fast and on the road.
2. Select a Solution: A business funding advisor will contact you to go over your funding and business needs. We want to understand your needs to find the best solution that meets your objectives. And help you grow your business.
3. Review Documents: Once we have determined the best solution for you and your business, documents are generated and emailed for review and signature. An electronic signature is acceptable on most documents.
4. Get Funded: After the signed contract is returned, we’ll process your documents. Most transactions fund within 1 to 2 days. Fast turn around to get you the truck or heavy equipment you want up and running.
Truck Loans & Leasing Programs:
We offer financing options for the trucking industry & other commercial vehicles:
If you would like to speak to one of our semi-truck financing specialists, please feel free to fill out the contact form below and one of our leasing specialists will contact you as soon as possible. We promise will we never share your information with any third-party companies. Your info is safe with us.
1. Rates, terms, and payment amounts vary by transaction and are factors of, but not limited to, personal credit, business credit, time in business, industry type, equipment type, and more. Financing and leasing products offered are subject to change.
2. Approval and funding time-frames vary by transaction. The above-mentioned time-frames are estimates based on process averages. These estimates are for regular, non-structured, transactions for qualified borrowers and lessees. Structured transactions may require additional time to approve and fund