At TopMark Funding®, we pride ourselves on being a long-term financial partner for our clients. We work to understand the current and future needs of your business because we care about ensuring your long-term growth and stability. Having a financial partner that you can rely on to handle the important tasks of advising, planning, and structuring your business financing is a valuable resource. Apply now and let us show you the value of working with a financial partner that cares about the success of your business.
We approach each transaction as an opportunity to begin a long term relationship with you and your business. Upon applying for truck financing or business loan with TopMark Funding® each of our clients is assigned a business funding specialist. Your business funding specialist will take the time to understand your current and future financial needs. We understand that no two businesses are alike. Ensuring that you understand the value that commercial equipment financing can bring to your business. This is an important part of our consultative approach. We assist our clients in making sound financial decisions based on evaluating the entire financial picture, not just your current transaction. Our responsibility is not simply to provide you with easy access to capital. It is to take the time to look at the big picture and to ensure that the best transaction has been structured for your business.
Our passion lies in helping business owners like yourself achieve their goals, by building stronger and more profitable businesses. We do this by providing smart solutions to your financing needs. We understand that your business is about profit and longevity and we tailor fit our product to ensure the continued growth and success of your business and our relationship. Helping business owners use equipment leasing as a long-term business success strategy. At TopMark Funding® you will find knowledgeable professionals who are passionate about delivering valuable financing solutions to our clients.
Our commitment is to be the best at what we do. We pride ourselves on delivering unmatched customer service and getting your business the commercial trucking financing, vocational vehicle financing, or business loan you need. We hope you will agree!
Our company has been built on the principle of integrity. We define integrity as: “Being committed to doing what we said we would do when we said we would do it.”
We measure our success by repeat and referral business. That is why the highest compliment our customers can pay us is to refer our services to their friends and colleagues.
2. Select a Solution: A business funding advisor will contact you to go over your funding and business needs. We want to understand your needs to find the best solution that meets your objectives. And help you grow your business.
3. Review Documents: Once we have determined the best solution for you and your business, documents are generated and emailed for review and signature. An electronic signature is acceptable on most documents.
4. Get Funded: After the signed contract is returned, we’ll process your documents. Most transactions fund within 1 to 2 days. Fast turn around to get you the truck or heavy equipment you want up and running.
Truck Loans & Leasing Programs:
We offer financing options for the trucking industry & other commercial vehicles:
Making smart choices with commercial vehicle financing and semi truck financing is critical to any trucking company working in logistics. Having up-to-date heavy equipment to maximize efficiency and stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations is important to a company’s growth and sustainability.
Our mission is to become your long-term financial partner by helping you grow your business and fleet. We’re not here for the short-term, we’re on long-haul with you. We achieve this by being your funding advisor, guiding you towards the best financial decisions for your business.
1. Rates, terms, and payment amounts vary by transaction and are factors of, but not limited to, personal credit, business credit, time in business, industry type, equipment type, and more. Financing and leasing products offered are subject to change.
2. Approval and funding time-frames vary by transaction. The above-mentioned time-frames are estimates based on process averages. These estimates are for regular, non-structured, transactions for qualified borrowers and lessees. Structured transactions may require additional time to approve and fund